How to Prepare Perfect Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti with 680x482 Resolution
Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti.
You can cook Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced dried apricots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped dried cranberries.
Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl..
- In a separate small bowl whisk together the egg, maple syrup, butter, and apple sauce..
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mixture thoroughly until a wet dough forms..
- Stir in the apricots and cranberries..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form the dough into a 12'' by 4'' log and place it in the middle of the baking sheet. As the dough is wet, it will be easier if you partially make this log first in your hands before placing it on the baking sheet. Then press it into the correct dimensions..
- Bake for 20 minutes then cool on a baking rack for 10..
- Slice the log into 1/3'' slices and lay them face up on the baking sheet. Bake for another 6 minutes then flip and bake again for 6 minutes..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.