Instant Pot Country Style Ribs.
You can cook Instant Pot Country Style Ribs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Country Style Ribs
- You need 3 Pounds of Country Style Pork Ribs.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Cumin.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Paprika.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper,Optional.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Beef Broth, Water can be substituted.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of BBQ Sauce, Plus more for serving.
Instant Pot Country Style Ribs instructions
- In a small bowl mix together the dry rub ingredients until well combined. Spread the dry rub evenly on both sides of the ribs and massage into the meat..
- Pour the beef broth into the bottom of your Instant Pot. Add the ribs to the Instant Pot and pour over the BBQ sauce..
- Lock the lid on the pressure cooker. Cook on manual, high pressure, for 45 minutes. After cooking is finished, use the natural release method. This will take about 15-20 minutes..
- Remove ribs and serve immediately with extra BBQ sauce as desired!.